Eastwind USSD/SMS Clip allows you to:
- Send messages to subscribers using the operator’s existing SMS/USSD Center or the SMS/USSDC supplied by Eastwind.
- Analyze signaling CAMEL traffic.
- Provide the service by subscription or at a one-time request.
- Maintain and set up subscribers’ profiles using various criteria.
- Store call details for hidden numbers and define their storage period.
- Entitle subscribers to multichannel management of the service: they can activate or deactivate, block or unblock the service by USSD/SMS request, via a the personal web-office, subscriber support service, IVR, call center or mobile app.