1. Keeping and setting the profiles of subscribers using the service.
2. Setting the filtering rules for each type of traffic - incoming and outgoing SMS.
3. Support of multichannel management of services by subscriber: USSD, SMS, IVR.
4. Web-based office, mobile app (for OS Android, iOS, Windows Phone), Call Center.
5. Black list or White list for incoming SMS.
6. Forwarding of incoming SMS separately for a particular number, or group of numbers.
7. SMS filtering by content. A subscriber can define alphabetic combinations which will be blocked by the system if detected in the SMS text.
8. Creating a group of numbers to which the rules of the black or white lists apply.
9. Support of scheduled activation of lists for SMS/USSD notifications to the service subscribers upon the occurrence of particular events.