CJSC Eastwind Policy for User Data Collection and Processing
1. This policy describes the rules that CJSC Eastwind (the Company) adheres to when handling user information disclosed to the Company when users visit the www.eastwind.ru website (the Website).
2. The rules shall apply only to users of the Company's Website.
3. We collect the following personal data of users:
- each form of application for the Company's products requires stating of the user's name, telephone number, email address, and company name. This data helps us to contact the visitor of the Website and process their application in the most personalized way possible, selecting the most relevant software solution with the specifics of the user’s company in mind.
- we use the form of subscription for Company’s news and blog articles to request the username and email address. This data allows us to mail the news and articles of the Company for which the Website user has given his consent.
3.1. We do not transfer the personal data of the Website users to external companies or third parties, except as provided for in section 8 of this document.
3.2. We store data on servers located in the Russian Federation.
3.3. We collect and process personal data in strict accordance with the purposes of data collection and processing, until the termination of the Company's activities.
3.4. Should the Company be liquidated, or should the User withdraw the Consent to collecting and processing of their personal data
, we shall immediately destroy the collected data by formatting the servers and electronic media.
3.5. Users can revoke their consent to the collection and processing of personal data
at any time by submitting a written application to the Company.